Categories: Leadership and Management
Includes lifetime access
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.