CATEGORY: Personal Development
Job Search Skills
Course Access: Lifetime
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
This workshop is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Define your objectives and purpose in your search for employment.
- Help you establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process.
- Assist you in developing a first month plan of action for your job search.
- Craft an effective resume.
- Form an attractive cover letter.
- Develop and present a portfolio of your prior work.
- Learn networking skills in finding leads for jobs.
- Efficiently get interviews and thrive in the interview process.