CATEGORY: Office 2007 Advanced
PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
Course Access: Lifetime
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Insert a picture and a ClipArt image, work with the Picture Tools Tab to change the effects of an image, and move, size and delete and image.
- Insert a Text Box and add text to it, use the Text Box Tools tab to change the appearance of a Text Box,change text attributes within a Text Box, and resize,move and delete a Text Box.
- Insert and modify SmartArt using the Text Box Tools tab, and then format and move, resize and delete the SmartArt object.
- Insert a table, place text in it, use the Table Tools tab to change effects of the table, change rows and columns, and format a table.
- Add a movie and a sound clip to a presentation, and create WordArt and shapes, modifying their attributes using the Drawing Tools tab.
- Perform advanced drawing tasks by using the grid and grid guides, aligning and distributing objects, and ordering and grouping objects.
- Use PowerPoint’s research tools to check spelling, perform research in the Research Task Pane, look up word translations, and setting the language.
- Add notes to slides, create a notes master, create a handout master, and print notes and handouts.
- Switch to the Slide Master view, use the tools on the Slide Master tab, create, apply and edit a Slide Master.
- Insert slides from other presentations, create a custom show, package a presentation for use on a CD, and understand the use of the PowerPoint Viewer.