PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
Categories: Office 2007 Advanced
Includes lifetime access
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Insert a picture and a ClipArt image, work with the Picture Tools Tab to change the effects of an image, and move, size and delete and image.
- Insert a Text Box and add text to it, use the Text Box Tools tab to change the appearance of a Text Box,change text attributes within a Text Box, and resize,move and delete a Text Box.
- Insert and modify SmartArt using the Text Box Tools tab, and then format and move, resize and delete the SmartArt object.
- Insert a table, place text in it, use the Table Tools tab to change effects of the table, change rows and columns, and format a table.
- Add a movie and a sound clip to a presentation, and create WordArt and shapes, modifying their attributes using the Drawing Tools tab.
- Perform advanced drawing tasks by using the grid and grid guides, aligning and distributing objects, and ordering and grouping objects.
- Use PowerPoint’s research tools to check spelling, perform research in the Research Task Pane, look up word translations, and setting the language.
- Add notes to slides, create a notes master, create a handout master, and print notes and handouts.
- Switch to the Slide Master view, use the tools on the Slide Master tab, create, apply and edit a Slide Master.
- Insert slides from other presentations, create a custom show, package a presentation for use on a CD, and understand the use of the PowerPoint Viewer.