Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
The objectives for this course are as follows:
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilitie
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.