Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
The objectives for this course are as follows:
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.