Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of a proposal
- Identify different types of proposals
- Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
- Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
- Prepare a proposal outline
- Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
- Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
- Add illustrations to their proposal
- Proofread and edit their proposal
- Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.