Teamwork and Team Building
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated withlearning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model – and one consensus – building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.